Christina Lejkowski is a Partner at Great Lakes Family Probate & Estates. She enjoys representing clients in a conscientious and compassionate manner.
Christina has provided counsel to clients for over a decade on all aspects of Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, as well as Family Law. She has specific expertise in Elder Law, Special Needs Law and Asset Protection. Christina has been recognized as one of Southeastern Michigan’s distinguished attorneys. She has assisted various clients in accomplishing their objectives in the areas of estate planning, elder law and family law. Christina focuses on helping clients maintain independence and financial stability.
Christina has represented numerous clients including trustees, beneficiaries, personal representatives, heirs, guardians and conservators in probate courts throughout Southeastern Michigan. She has also provided legal representation to individuals in various family law matters. Christina is well known for being a thorough, passionate attorney who advocates zealously for her clients.
- State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estates; Elder Law and Disability Rights; Family Law Sections.
- Oakland County Bar Association, 2018 Chair of Probate, Estates & Trust Committee
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Foundation
- Detroit Bar Association
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Last Will and Testaments in the Age of Electronic Documents and Electronic Signatures, LACHES
- Estate Plans and Embryos, LACHES
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District for the Eastern District of Michigan
Outside of the practice of law, Christina enjoys spending time with her husband and three young children. They love skiing in the winter and riding roller coasters in the summer!